Thursday, February 19, 2015

I Bought It, I Like It: Diaper Bag


When I was choosing a diaper bag, I wanted to keep things simple, sophisticated and make sure I picked something my husband wouldn't be embarrassed to carry. I ended up going with this faux leather option by Canadian brand Matt & Nat, and I've been so happy with it. You can carry it by the handles or the strap, and there are internal dividers and zippers to keep things organized. I especially love the accessibility of the outside pockets for my phone and keys. It meets all my mama pack rat needs, but it's stylish enough that I can see myself using it beyond the baby stage. The tan shade mine came in is no longer available, but Land of Nod is releasing the same style bag in black, navy, clay and natural later this month.

This series highlights items I've purchased with my own money that I think you would like too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips