Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Where Flowers Bloom


I've got blooms on the brain this week, so when I came across this state flower map of the U.S., I was immediately taken. I received a thorough education on Georgia state history in elementary school, so I know we rep the Cherokee rose, and I've quickly learned that here in Texas, they're all about bluebonnets. But maybe it's time to educate myself on the rest of the country. The print, created by Thimblepress, also includes this lovely quote from Lady Bird Johnson: "Where flowers bloom, so does hope." I like that idea.

2 comments:

  1. I just love this. I wish it was still bluebonnet season, but I'm also appreciating the firewheels I see everywhere right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes. I love that print...and the quote. I can honestly say I agree. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips