Monday, June 23, 2014

Weekend in Photos


I can't remember the last time Jonah and I had one of our weekend brunches, so we finally made it happen. It was so nice to relax and not talk about houses and apartments and moving for a while over pancakes and eggs benedict. We watched a few World Cup matches, spent some time outside (the flowers are bursting out all over the place) and went shopping for our other new arrival. A couple months ago I said it's the year of everything all at once. I wasn't kidding. We've got a new puppy headed our way, and we're so excited! I can't wait to introduce her to y'all later this week!

3 comments:

  1. I know for a fact this is the sweetest dog ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pup and a babe on the way AND brunch? What a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like the best weekend ever! Brunch, a puppy AND a baby?! Uh, yes!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips