Friday, June 20, 2014

Thoughts of the Week


A frozen drink to replace my summer cocktail cravings.

Eyeing these cute handmade baby clothes.

There's so much prettiness inside this Dutch home.

Fried peach pies and peach iced tea are beckoning me.

Cute beach towels will make summer even more fun.

A monthly breakfast club: best idea ever.

And please send me your animal photos!

Any big weekend plans? We're moving into a new apartment. We had to find a place that would give us a short-term lease, so hopefully, it's just another (temporary) step in our journey toward buying a home. I had no idea house hunting was such hard work, so kudos to all you fancy, grown-up homeowners out there. Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. We are going to a beer festival on Saturday and then paintballing on Sunday. I hope that you find a home soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should get the chicken leggings and call your baby- "chicken legs".

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun!! Hope the move goes well! And those baby clothes are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A breakfast club! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips