Friday, June 27, 2014

June Photo Project: Animals

This month, I asked for your animal photos and we've got some serious dog lovers out there! To be honest, when I chose the theme I knew my parents would be delivering our new Old English Sheepdog puppy this week. So I'm pleased to introduce you to our girl Zuzu! I'm sure you'll be seeing a lot more of her. Here are the fun animal photos you shared:

Andra snapped this picture of llamas in Ecuador.

Brittany shared a photo of Freckles, the Saint Bernard mix she adopted.

Claudia sent a photo of one of her three dogs, Ella, a 10-year-old beagle she adopted.

And Allison took a pic of her dog donning a bowtie for a picnic.

If you want to share one of your animal photos, just leave a link below! Hope you have a great weekend! I'll be spending mine with my parents and Miss Zuzu Petals.

4 comments:

  1. Oh Zuzu is adorable! I hope you have many sunny walks together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new puppy! She looks like a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your new dog, Zuzu. She's a cutie! And thanks so much for featuring our sweet beagle, Ella!
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet pup–congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogging tips